Friday, January 3, 2014

Should've Named Her "Velcro"

It has only been less than 3 weeks and we absolutely LOVE this girl!  I do feel sorry for her though...in the short amount of time she has had 2 trips to the farm, a trip to Dallas to stay at 3 different grandmas houses, and surgery (no puppies for us!).  What an easy going, bundle full of fur she has proved herself to be.

BUT...she is NOT a farm dog.  Even though I think she wants to be, every sticker on our place was attached to her at some time.  We were even desperate enough we made her some boots to wear, and she LOVED them!  Unfortunately I see a summer shave in our future.



She cannot figure out the cattle guard so the only time she tried crossing, she gave up 1/2 way and sat there until I carried her.  She also discovered her bark.  Reminded me of a baby lion trying to roar!





And she thought the floor mattress was for her.  The kids did not mind, so neither did we!
   



No comments:

Post a Comment