



A very anticipated girls night turned into a mini-date night as a friend became sick and my husband gladly took her place and joined my friends. We (or at least I) have anxiously been waiting to trapeze for over a year! No, I am not joining the circus yet but this was the best 2 hours I have had in a long time!
Climbing up a 24 rung ladder, feeling your heart start to beat faster and faster, chalking your hands, hearing the harness clink, grabbing the bar, waiting for the READY...HEP!", jumping, finding first position, dropping your hands, grab the bar again, kick your legs 3 times, and back flip to your finale! Then we added a release/catch by an instructor on another trapeze.
We easily fit in 5 rounds and I think most of us will be back again. Each lesson they teach you a new trick or 2!
HK on Trapeze from Steven K on Vimeo.
No comments:
Post a Comment